- Stainless Steel Horizontal Multi-stage
Click to view or download the DHM-Series-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies Pumps DHM series is a multistage pump built for years of trouble-free service. All parts of the pump that are in contact with the water are made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance. The Davies Pumps DHM provides outstanding reliability, primarily for small to medium house pressure systems but also for domestic pressure boosting, liquid transfer in industry and farming applications or in air conditioning/cooling systems or OEM equipment. The mechanical seal is high-quality silicon carbide/carbon with EPDM elastomers for long service life.
- Liquid temperature range: 0°C to +90°C.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50°C.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10bar 0°C to 40°C, 6bar 41°C to +90°C.
- Suction and discharge chambers in 304 stainless steel.
- Impellers, intermediate chambers, spacers and base plate in 304 stainless steel.
- Pump shaft in 431 stainless steel.
- Mechanical seal: Silicon carbide/carbon.
- O rings: EPDM.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled.
- IP54 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- 50Hz 220-240V 1 phase.
Warranty: 2 Years