- Fighter Grinder Submersible
Click to view or download the FGP-Grinder-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies Pumps FGP series are heavy duty submersible pumps designed for use in wastewater applications where there are solids such textiles, plastic or plant material in a pumped liquid. The agitator and radial cutter will grind the solids to small particles which are able to be pumped through the semi-vortex impeller without blocking pump or pipes.
- Cast iron construction with a grinder mechanism for pumping raw sewerage.
- Large solids are effectively cut into very fine particles that can be pumped
through small pipes without the risk of blocking.
- Double mechanical seal (lower – silicon carbide/silicon carbide, upper-carbon/ceramic)
- In an oil chamber for exceptional durability.
- Maximum submerged depth: 8m.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C.
- Cable length 8mtr.
- Radial cutter and cutter ring SUS440C: corrosion resistant material, hardened to 55-60 Rockwell C
- Specific single-phase design for starting torque, torque is five times stronger than General capacitor pump
* Guide Rail Kits Available (Not Suitable For Fgp100).
Warranty: 2 Years