Click to view or download the JET-Series-Pumps-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies Cast Iron JET series pumps with their proven reliability and excellent self-priming ability make them a valuable asset to any house or farm water supply system. Jet/venturi design allows suction lift up to 8m – great for drawing from rivers, dams & ponds, shallow wells/bores and underground tanks. Easy to prime and handle suction air leaks. Rugged cast iron pump casing for greater strength.
- Max pumped liquid temperature: 60°C.
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Asynchronous, squirrel cage type, enclosed with external cooling.
- Overload protection: Single phase version incorporate auto reset overload protection, Three phase versions require overload protection supplied by the user.
- Insulation: Class F.
- Duty: S1.
- Pump body: cast iron G20.
- Motor bracket: Di-cast aluminium (cast iron for JET152-302 series).
- Nozzle & venturi tube: Technopolymer.
- Diffuser: Techno-polymer for JET61-83, Cast Iron for Jet103-302 series.
- Impeller: Techno-polymer for JET61-83, Stainless Steel for Jet103-123, Stamped brass for JET152-302 series.
- Pump shaft: AISI 420F Stainless steel for JET61-122, AISI 304 for JET152-302 series.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon ceramic.
Warranty: 2 Years