Click to view or download the CKD-Series-Pumps-Leaflet-1.pdf
The Davies Pumps CKD series pump has a full stainless steel wet end with a semi-open impeller to move high volumes at low pressures without clogging. Large ports with internal threads for simple pipework installation or external ribs to fit flexible pipe.
A range of models available with single or three-phase motors.
- Industrial washing and rinsing
Non-self-priming open impeller centrifugal pump for pumping clean or dirty, thin, non-explosive, non-flammable liquid.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled.
- Rated speed: 2850 RPM – 50Hz
- Single phase voltage range: 220-240V (PSC Type motor)
- Three phase voltage range: 220-240/380-415
- Insulation: Class F
- Protection: IP55
- Single phase versions fitted with manual reset overload
- Three phase version requires user-supplied overload to be fitted in the installation
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40oc
- Liquid temperature range: -20oc to + 110oc
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.0bar/115PSI
Warranty: 2 Years