- 316 Stainless Steel Horizontal Multi-stage
Click to view or download the DMI-Series-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies Pumps DMI series is an industrial multistage stainless steel pump capable of handling demanding applications whether it be just clean water supply or industrial washing machines and fertilizer dosing systems the DMI series are built to last.
The DMI wet end is built entirely of 316 stainless steel for hygienic applications and corrosion resistance.
The mechanical seal is of high-quality Silicon carbide with Viton elastomers for long service life.
- Liquid temperature range: 0°C to +110°C.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C.
- Maximum operating pressure: 10bar.
- Pump casing, suction interconnector, chamber and impellers: 316 stainless steel.
- Pump shaft: 316 stainless steel.
- Mechanical seal: Silicon carbide/Silicon carbide.
- O rings: Viton.
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled.
- IP54 enclosure.
- Class F insulation.
- 50Hz 220-240V 1 Phase.
- 50 Hz 220-240V/380/415V.
- 3 Phase version requires user-supplied overload protection.
Warranty: 2 Years