Click to view or download the K-Series-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies Pumps K51-400 series are single impeller, close coupled motor pumps designed to pump clean water without abrasives and suspended solids. Simple design for long-term reliability and serviceability. Cast iron casing and technopolymer (51-101) or brass (151-400) impellers.
- Cast iron pump body.
- Pump/motor bracket- Die-cast aluminium for K51-K101 models and cast iron for K151-K401.
- Techno-polymer impeller for K51-K101 models and stamped brass for K151-401.
- 304 stainless steel pump shaft (420 s/s for K51-101 models).
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal.
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IPX4, two poles, class F insulation.
- Single-phase with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Three-phase with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.
Warranty: 2 Years