Click to view or download the LB-Series-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies Pumps LB Series submersible drainage pumps have a rugged cast iron casing with a stainless bottom strainer. Designed for drainage and de-watering in a wide range of applications such as construction sites, stormwater removal and transferring clean or dirty water with suspended solids. A range of models available with single or three phase motors and with or without float switches for automatic operation.
- Rugged cast iron construction for general drainage and effluent situations.
- Epoxy sealed cable entries.
- Quality 410 stainless steel heat treated shaft.
- 304 Stainless steel suction strainer, screws and washers.
- Dynamically balanced cast iron impeller.
- Lip seal followed by a double mechanical seal in oil chamber for exceptional durability.
- Maximum submerged depth: 8m.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40oC.
- Three phase version with float switch incorporates internal contactor.
Warranty: 2 Years