- Galvanised Pressure Tanks
Click to view or download the DGP-Series-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies DGP galvanized pressure tanks set the standard for rugged durability in the toughest environments. Manufactured from steel and hot dipped galvanized for maximum corrosion protection and with a replaceable bladder for long service life. The DGP series tanks are available in a wide range of sizes up to 500 litres to suit most agricultural or industrial applications.
- Replaceable Butyl membrane/Bladder.
- Galvanized tank body, flange connection and support legs.
- Minimum/Maximum operating temperature: -10 to +99ºC.
- Maximum pump pressure 10bar(145psi)
- Pre charge pressure: 2.0Bar.
- Extends pump life by reducing pump cycling.
Warranty: 2 Years