Click to view or download the CN-Series-Pumps-Leaflet.pdf
The Davies Pumps CN series are rugged DIN standard cast iron single impeller pumps with flange mounts. They have been proven to be strong and reliable in closed loop chiller circuits, cooling towers, dairy sheds and many other wash-down applications.
A wide range of models to suit your application – four different series with 4.0 to 15Hp.
- Manufactured according to DN 24255 standards.
- Choose from the four ranges – 32, 40, 50 or 65 series.
- Max pumped liquid temp: 90°C.
- Max ambient temp: 40°C.
- Max working pressure: 10bar.
- Pump body: Cast iron G20 with an anti-corrosive coating.
- Motor bracket: Cast iron G20 with an anti-corrosive coating.
- Impeller: Cast iron G20 with an anti-corrosive coating.
- Orifices in/outlet: DIN 2532 standards.
- Threaded counted flanges: Galvanized steel complete with EPDM gaskets.
- Pumps shaft: Stainless steel Aisi 304.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon-ceramic.
- Closed auto-ventilated motor with protection IP55, two poles, class F insulation.
- Three-phase feeding with compulsory protection to be provided by the user.
- Continuous duty.
Warranty: 2 Years